- HomeFront Page
- CategoriesBrowse By Topics
- LiveWhat´s Going On
- Tag cloudUser-generated Tags
- Top UsersContributors
Marked as Spam
Some URLs get automatically identified as Spam.
Because some URLs are marked as Spam you can’t submit them to our Service. Most of these URLs were automatically detected so it may be that not all of them are truly spam.
We're working daily on the Spam Detection System to keep Spammer out and make sure you have a trustworthy place to submit your content.
How to demark/ report a URL?
If you think that a URL shouldn’t be marked or should be marked as Spam, please contact us. We will check manually and demark/ mark them if we think you're right.
Why are some URLs marked as Spam?
This is different from URL to URL. Possibly the content of the page isn’t useful, trustworthy, or illegal. Possibly the URL was submitted to often in a given period and/ or by too many members. Possibly the written description or title wasn't meaningful, wrong or had typically Words Spammers often use. However, please contact us if you have problems with the Spam detection.
How to make sure not getting blocked?
Just follow our simple Rules:
- Submit Quality Content: Is your story relevant to the site?
- Link Directly to the Source: Save people time by linking directly to the original news story.
- Search First: Avoid duplicate submissions by searching to make sure someone else has not submitted the story already.
- Be Descriptive: You are the story editor, so explain what it is and why it is cool.
- Don't repeat the title of your site in the description.